Blogiversary: 10/2/2013

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Wedding Rings

These are our wedding rings.  I chose to not have a wedding band.  I love my stone and the simplicity and blood drop shape and color.  Both rings have meaning for us.

Trevor's ring is black and red tungsten carbide.  He chose his ring for it's simplicity and color.  In it, it says, "I love you." My ring is Sterling silver with a garnet.  I chose this particular shape because it reminded me of a blood drop.  I chose sterling silver because I have always loved silver better than gold.

The meaning behind our rings
Black - Trevor was in a dark place when we met
Silver - I am his light
Red - Our favorite colors
Blood - Connected to the heart, represents life.  It also represents fervent love and passion.

We promised to renew our vows with a new ring.  I would love a simple opal on silver with a Hawaiian koa wood ring with mother of Pearl for his next ring.



No comments:

Post a Comment