Blogiversary: 10/2/2013

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Thomas James Arcala Sr. Death Certificate

This is my father, Thomas James Arcala Sr.'s death certificate.

My father died from a massive heart attack when he was at work.  The last thing before he passed was write his sister a birthday wish in an email on February 20, 2001, in Littleton, Arapaho County, Colorado, USA.

His death certificate lists his father's name as Mamerto Santiago Arcala, which I found interesting as other records indicate his middle name was Agan.  He had a brother named Santiago, and makes me wonder if he changed his middle name to commemorate his brother Santiago Arcala whom died in Washington not soon after he made it to America.

This was a scan courtesy of Barry W. Arcala, my father's younger brother.


No comments:

Post a Comment