Blogiversary: 10/2/2013

Monday, September 30, 2013

Questions of My Immediate Family

1. Who is in your family?
Kyong-Mi Arcala, Living Anderson (age 42), Living Arcala-Anderson (age 16), Living Anderson (age 14), Living Anderson (age 9)

 2. What’s your favorite thing to do together as a family?
We like to hike, watch movies and dine together.

 3. What’s your favorite family meal?
My kids and husband love pizza. I'm vegan.

4. What’s your favorite TV show or movie to watch together?
Movies with my daughter include "Dirty Dancing" and "Grease." TV shows include "The Walking Dead" and "True Blood."

5. What was your favorite family vacation, or where would you most like to go on a trip together? We honestly have not gone on a family vacation. I would love to go to Montreal, Canada, with or without them. My daughter would love to go to Atlanta, Georgia to experience her father's side of the family and the area he grew up.

6. What’s your favorite holiday and how do you celebrate?
I love Halloween with the kids. My youngest is still young enough to "Trick-or-Treat" but my older 2 do not do it anymore. I love to dress up with my children.

7. What’s the most hectic time of day for your family? What goes on then?
Any day when we are trying to be somewhere on time. It always feels like I am rushing them.

8. What’s the most relaxed time of day for your family? What goes on then?
Bed time, of course!

9. How do you divide up chores in your family? Who handles what?
Everybody has a turn.

10. What do you most wish you could change about your family life?
I wish the quality of living in California wasn't so hard. It's expensive here. If the cost of living were lower, we'd do more traveling and dining out.

No comments:

Post a Comment